Hand Sanitizer - 16.9 oz bottle
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- Keep away from source of heat or fire
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum).